A variety of pioneering companies are entering the next phase of data analytics -- dubbed Analytics 3.0 -- where the data analysis not only produces faster or better internal decisions but can also be turned into external products and services.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off