Research shows relatively few CIOs are equipped for the demands of a digital world, leading to the introduction of roles like the CMO, CDO and CINO to better take advantage of digital trends. So how can CIOs continue to embrace the expansion of the c-suite into what has always been their domain?
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’