This week's exposing of a cybersecurity threat group linked to China's People's Liberation Army has thrust Mandiant, the source of a self-described "unprecedented report" and a video about the cyber-espionage campaign, into the security spotlight.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector