This week's exposing of a cybersecurity threat group linked to China's People's Liberation Army has thrust Mandiant, the source of a self-described "unprecedented report" and a video about the cyber-espionage campaign, into the security spotlight.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response