This week's exposing of a cybersecurity threat group linked to China's People's Liberation Army has thrust Mandiant, the source of a self-described "unprecedented report" and a video about the cyber-espionage campaign, into the security spotlight.
- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT