Apple will allow China's State Internet Information Office to run security audits on products the company sells in China in an effort to counter concerns that other governments are using its devices for surveillance, according to news reports.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution