Australian universities are “the golden thread” that links the success of Australian startups and innovators as they bring together the best talent, research, facilities and industry partnerships, said Australia’s chief scientist Alan Finkel.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud