IAG has named consumer data analytics expert, Bora Arslan, to the role of chief analytics officer, where he will lead a team of 70 people to drive analytics and artificial intelligence functions across the company.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted