IAG has named consumer data analytics expert, Bora Arslan, to the role of chief analytics officer, where he will lead a team of 70 people to drive analytics and artificial intelligence functions across the company.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7