Global IT services outfit Dimension Data has bagged a contract to design network and telephony infrastructure for Chevron’s massive Wheatstone Project, a liquefied natural gas (LNG) development in Western Australia’s Pilbara region.
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon
- Malicious subtitles in popular media players could lead to remote compromise