Adecco Group’s national IT solutions manager and former acting CIO, Giovanni Ambrosini, believes automation and robotics are having a sweeping and profound effect on the recruitment market.
chatbots - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Adelaide has piloted a chatbot to handle the tsunami of enquiries that come at the end of the academic year from prospective students regarding ATAR bonus points.
Young Australian logistics company, LINX Cargo Care Group, has deployed a new integration platform to connect its cloud infrastructure and support the creation of a data lake that provides more visibility into its supply chain.
Chief information officers working in Asia Pacific are steaming ahead of their global peers in the adoption of disruptive tech
CIO veteran and industry consultant, Geoff Wenborn, sees enormous opportunity for artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare - identifying 35 use cases alone for robotics and AI at places like UnitingCare Queensland.
Chatbots are emerging as a shiny new tool for enterprises. These virtual assistants can differentiate themselves by personalizing the software with contextual information such as location.
Facebook says chatbots will change the way businesses communicate with their customers, but will businesses want to put their user communications in the hands of artificial intelligence?
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing