The U.S. Department of Justice should back off its request for Microsoft to turn over a suspect's digital documents stored on a server in Ireland, or be prepared for other governments demanding documents stored on U.S. servers, the company's general counsel said.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business