Scientists at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a prototype laser device capable of detecting tiny traces of explosive vapour, an invention that has the potential to put bomb sniffer dogs out of a job.
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan
- The week in security: Breach costs down; Sydney leads follow-the-sun Security Day