The ‘imposter syndrome’ continues to linger in the minds of successful female IT leaders and has plagued them at some point during their careers, a packed panel of five female leaders told the CIO Summit crowd in Sydney.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update