In 2017, researchers from QBE's Digital Innovation Lab filled a soon-to-be-demolished residence in Wisconsin with smart home tech, including Google Homes and Amazon Alexas. Once everything was connected and configured, they set the house on fire.
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry