ANZ’s international expansion strategy will see an expanded use of a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform to support its global trade program, supported by an extended seven-and-half-year agreement with technology and business process firm CGI Group.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away