ANZ’s international expansion strategy will see an expanded use of a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform to support its global trade program, supported by an extended seven-and-half-year agreement with technology and business process firm CGI Group.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks