Symantec has announced its ambition for all websites to be protected by SSL encryption within two years. The cybersecurity giant’s Encryption Everywhere drive will “encrypt 100 per cent of all sites by 2018”.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild