More CIOs in Asia Pacific are confident that they have what it takes to become a CEO, according to the results of a new study by The Economist Intelligence Unit and Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks