.By 2022, the chief digital officer (CDO) title will be in decline, as digital will have become fully embedded into business, while the CDO's responsibility is spread across the executive team, predicts IDC A/NZ market analyst Sean Ashari.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities