More CIOs in Asia Pacific are confident that they have what it takes to become a CEO, according to the results of a new study by The Economist Intelligence Unit and Hitachi Data Systems (HDS).
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks