Affinity Education Group has set its sights on analytics and data visualisation in a bid to gain customised insights into its 170 childcare centres across Australia for better decision-making and planning. It may even have a three-year head start on its competitors.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7