In the early 2000s, Rod Apostol realised he needed to develop some business acumen to get ahead. A highly-technical individual, Apostol first became a CIO in 2001 at Greater Shepparton City Council in regional Victoria and spent 11 years in the role.
- Apple pushes devs to have macOS apps outside the App Store pass a security clearance
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring