U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digital rights groups and security experts said.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network