Advancements in machine learning will not be the death knell of the modern workforce but rather provide ample new opportunities for growth, according to Telstra’s new CEO, Andrew Penn.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely