The former CEO of Facebook Australian and New Zealand has been appointed chairman of technology fair CEBIT Australia.
cebit - News, Features, and Slideshows
The ‘festival of business technology’ event CEBIT Australia will still be held as planned in October next year, despite the demise of the IT fair in Germany.
The NSW government has unveiled a new digital strategy that requires agencies to report their performance against the reform program every six months to government chief information and digital officer, Damon Rees.
Melbourne researchers have developed a new form of wearable technology that can become part of the body, like a metallic artificial skin.
Big data analysis is set to help the NSW government better identify and deal with ‘slumlords’ across Sydney who are cramming large numbers of students into small apartments.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT