The NSW government has unveiled a new digital strategy that requires agencies to report their performance against the reform program every six months to government chief information and digital officer, Damon Rees.
- Ryuk ransomware squeezes $640,000 from corporate victims in weeks
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs