The Department of Treasury’s CIO, Peter Alexander, has likened the Treasury’s journey of utilising big data technology to classical Greek poet Homer’s epic poem The Odyssey.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely