With more organisations looking beyond structured data to get a bigger picture or solve more pieces to the puzzle, harnessing unstructured data is becoming a top focus area in driving business value. However, nothing good is easy.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug