A new service that allows drag-and-drop prototyping for Web applications is due for release next month and promises to streamline project management by displaying the desired result in real-time.
CeBIT 2010 - News, Features, and Slideshows
CeBIT 2010 in pictures
South Australia state government CIO Andrew Mills has spoken about the challenges that he has faced in his 30 years in the public sector and provided an insight into the delivery of the state's IT projects.
South Australia is now adopting a simpler, more integration approach to its Web sites similar to the UK model, according to state government CIO Andrew Mills.
The CIO of the federal Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Glen Archer, has admitted there are fewer places for IT contractors in Canberra, but stopped short of saying there in a new skills crisis in the nation's capital.
CeBit 2010 officially opens in Sydney
- Mingis on Tech: 3 big takeaways from Android Pie
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as it reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing