BlackBerry officially launched its Classic smartphone with a qwerty physical keyboard and trackpad on Wednesday for $449, unlocked, in the U.S. The release comes amid continuing worries about the company's declining market share.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks