The Martin Place centre is a place for enterprise and government customers to work with Microsoft to “accelerate their digital transformation journeys” the company said, see demonstrations of “the impact that Cloud and artificial technology would have when deployed in their organisations” and send staff on workshops and solution sprints.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks