The Martin Place centre is a place for enterprise and government customers to work with Microsoft to “accelerate their digital transformation journeys” the company said, see demonstrations of “the impact that Cloud and artificial technology would have when deployed in their organisations” and send staff on workshops and solution sprints.
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
- Microsoft patches Win32k zero-day in second last Patch Tuesday for Windows 7
- Cryptominers and fileless PowerShell techniques make for a dangerous combo
- The race for quantum-proof cryptography
- Pick your battles: cybercriminals are outspending you 11 to 1