The Martin Place centre is a place for enterprise and government customers to work with Microsoft to “accelerate their digital transformation journeys” the company said, see demonstrations of “the impact that Cloud and artificial technology would have when deployed in their organisations” and send staff on workshops and solution sprints.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’