The PayID real-time banking system owned by Australian financial institutions through the New Payments Platform (NPP) has been the victim of hacker misuse twice this year, highlighting just how vulnerable the nation’s real time payments infrastructure is.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’