Australia Post has unveiled an app that enables customers to view delivery information and track their parcels on an Apple Watch. The app also lets customers use their mobile devices to open parcel lockers by scanning their watch.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction