Australia Post has unveiled an app that enables customers to view delivery information and track their parcels on an Apple Watch. The app also lets customers use their mobile devices to open parcel lockers by scanning their watch.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware