Australia Post has unveiled an app that enables customers to view delivery information and track their parcels on an Apple Watch. The app also lets customers use their mobile devices to open parcel lockers by scanning their watch.
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring