An upcoming meeting of the U.N.'s International Telecommunication Union could have a huge impact on Internet businesses, and those businesses should help lobby to keep the organization from imposing new Internet regulations, a group of Internet advocates said Wednesday.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild