The Rio Tinto Brockman 4 mine's truck fleet will “run entirely” in autonomous mode, following a retrofit of driverless technology scheduled for completion in mid-2019.
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
- The week in security: Keeping up with the hackers
- Financial-services firms face “constructively tough” crackdown after breaches from “basic cyber hygiene” deficiencies: APRA