Coates Hire’s chief information officer, Ben Waterhouse, says the company’s Azure migration has not only cut costs but allowed the company to explore new opportunities involving IoT and machine learning services.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long