If your ICT house looks like a derelict farmhouse, with lean-tos, rusting barns and outhouses, you’re not alone.
Carsten Larsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Carsten Larsen in pictures
The CIO Executive Council has launched Pathways Express, a one-day intensive learning and development program for organisations that want to improve the business acumen of their senior ICT executives.
Australian IT leaders gathered at Sydney's Westin Hotel for CIO's inaugural CIO Insights dinner, sponsored by IBM.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) will introduce a case management application to help consolidate disparate information sources and streamline its processes.
Carsten Larsen is not the CIO of the organisation he works for, despite the fact that he talks, lives and breathes IT. “I love IT, it’s my passion,” he says.
Almost 100 Australian CIOs and IT leaders gathered at Sydney’s Westin Hotel in April for CIO’s inaugural CIO Insights event, sponsored by IBM.
Paul Fitzpatrick, IT Director at LandMark White Group, Andrew Mitchell, CIO at Gilbert + Tobin and
- Enterprise PC-buying spree spurs first shipment climb in six years
- Ericsson, Telstra and Intel clock another 5G first
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Inside EY: invest, build or partner?
- Last chance to submit your views on the state of the A/NZ channel
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI