A push into Latin America and recent purchase of the automotive classified websites of DeMotores in Argentina, Colombia and Chile has put carsales.com right in the driver's seat to deliver its Australian innovations to overseas markets.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?