Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has heaped praise on the Department of Human Services (DHS) following its Windows 10 implementation, the largest deployment in the Asia-Pacific region to date.
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress