A security flaw in a common Unix software component remains unpatched in one of the most popular Linux distributions, more than a year after an official fix was published.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit