Caltex's Viv Da Ros talks to CIO Australia about how he got into IT, the technology innovations that have been created by its digital lab, the influence of artificial intelligence, and the ever-changing environment for technology and digital chiefs.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus