On a recent trip to Silicon Valley, I quickly realised that the term ‘big data’ was not just a hyped up buzzword but indeed a key focus of tech giants and startups alike.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks