A 'digital first' strategy will drive NSW's $2 billion ICT program into the New Year with a renewed focus on mobile apps, data analytics, and internet technologies in the lead up to a March 2015 election.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?