The PM’s cyber security minister will pen a stern letter to cabinet ministers urging them and their departments to take cyber security more seriously in the wake of a damning report pointing them out as a ‘weak link’ in the nation’s cyber defence.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely