You can buy pretty much anything in IT today "as a service," and now it's come to this: 2011 startup company named Metacloud claims to be one of the first to offer a cloud-based service of cloud computing resources.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?