Australia’s skilled professionals certainly think so. An online poll of 3,248 Australian workers has found that 94 per cent would prefer to work flexibly – but fear it would disadvantage their career.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?