When it comes to security risks, BYOD is the gift that keeps on giving. But what about the devices that your employees used to use, gave up on and, months later, finally dug out of the closet to sell? That's another issue to wrestle with. Here are seven ways to beat the monsters.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’