Firing a worker for not reporting a lost or stolen tablet or smartphone may seem extreme, but at some companies things have come to that. How can CIOs get workers to take BYOD policies seriously?
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves