Splunk and Tableau have formed a strategic alliance through which Tableau's visual analytics business intelligence platform can connect to machine data from Splunk as a native data source. The partners say the alliance will drive new kinds of real-time business analytics.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities