A survey of 1000 business and IT decision makers shows a blurring line between the business-to-business and business-to-consumer (B2C) sales process. That is, technology buyers are starting to resemble mall shoppers.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins