A survey of 1000 business and IT decision makers shows a blurring line between the business-to-business and business-to-consumer (B2C) sales process. That is, technology buyers are starting to resemble mall shoppers.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam