The first barcode was used in 1974 to scan in a pack of gum. Now they're used for everything from flight check-ins to patient records and warehouse inventory. They've even been used to track bees. Yes, bees.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network